Oil Change Additive Package - Proline Engine Flush and Cera Tec Oil Treatment
Step 1 - Engine Flush - Add to engine oil before engine oil change. Let engine run on idle speed for 10 minutes. Drain oil, change oil filter and re-fill with fresh high quality oil.
Pro-Line Engine Flush is a development product based on highly effective state-of-the-art additive technology. These highly effective detergent and dispersant additives, in association with the carrier fluid, have been tested in the laboratory and in practical field trials for their ability to dissolve sludge and lacquer formers. All types of oil-soluble and oil-insoluble residues are brought into suspension and removed during the next oil change. An engine which has been cleaned of deposits and contamination and which is then filled with fresh oil not contaminated with old impurities can develop its full performance characteristics.
- Gentle and rapid cleaning
- Neutral to seals and other materials installed in the engine
- Compatible with catalytic converters
- Highly economical
- No additional environmental pollution
- Simple to use
- Contents sufficient for 5 liter engine oil capacity
- Fully compatible with all commercially available engine oils.
- Removes deposits & residues
- Dissolves sludge & lacquer and isolates solid particles & liquid contaminants
- Improves the combustion process and restores full engine performance
- Prevents corrosion of unprotected metal surfaces
- Recovers oil lubricating properties
- Suitable for all gasoline and diesel engines.
Step 2 - Cera Tec - Add in with your New Engine Oil
Cera Tec is a high quality ceramic wear protection product which is safe for use in all engine oils. It reduces friction and wear due to ceramic compounds that withstand extremely high chemical and thermal loads. Cera Tec reduces direct metal-to-metal contact, thus increasing the engine service life. The low-friction effect reduces fuel consumption in gasoline and diesel engines. The chemicals in this specially-formulated product adhere to metal surfaces to reduce internal wear and friction, giving you peace-of-mind and saving you costly repairs in the future. Treats up to 5 liters of engine oil and provides up to 30,000 miles of protection under normal driving conditions.
*Note: Not suitable for use with wet clutch applications or limited slip differentials. Great for use in vehicles with high pressure, cam-driven fuel pumps or engines making noise upon start-up.
*** Not to be used with Liqui Moly Molygen Engine Oil - Molygen already includes friction modifiers
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles