The M7 Speed MAXX-FLO (TM) fresh air system is our newest offereing for all Generation 2 MINI. It fits all R55 through R59 MINIs with N14 & N18 Turbocharged engines and the R60 Countryman and R61 Paceman. Our system directly replaces the restrictive stock air box with a precision fabricated aluminum frame that securely connects into the factory mounting points for simple installation. The M7 design eliminates all the problems found on other aftermarket systems. Included with every MAXX-FLO(TM) kit is our proven low restriction foam air filter which adds more air flow, engine performance and great sound to your beloved MINI.
- Sturdy heavy gauge aluminum & TIG welded construction.
- Matte black super durable powder coat finish with a laser cut stainless steel M7 medallion.
- 12" long x 5 " diameter dual stage super high flow/low restriction washable foam filter that will outflow any air demand your engine will ever need.
- OPTIONAL: 8" long x 6" dia pleated washable filter is available
- The 100% silicone connection elbow fits perfectly to the factory MAF housing. Available in 3 color choices | BLACK | BLUE | RED |
- Unlike other systems on the market the MAF sensor stays in the stock location. No modifications necessary.
- The air filter element securely mounts to a sturdy metal adapter tube, not to the delicate plastic (and very expensive) MAF sensor housing.
- The M7 R56 Vortex 2 Scoop (PN 56-4M7202 or 56-4M7203) will be a fabulous addition to this system in terms of style and air volume entering under the hood and feeding the open filter element. The Vortex 2 Scoop is sold separately.
- Heat is Enemy Number 1 under the hood of the R56. We recommend adding our turbo heat shield (PN 56-3M7111 or 56-3M7115) as part of the installation. The Turbo Heatsheild is sold separately.
- Ease of installation
100% Made in The USA
TECH NOTES: If your vehicle is not equipped with a MAF Sensor (most early non-USA models) you will need the optional MAF Spacer|Adapter to connect properly to stock components on your car.
If using a stock scoop, removal of the factory blocking plate is recommended.
This product has passed C.A.R.B. approval
EMISSIONS NOTES: Not legal for street use in California and other states that have adopted California Emissions Standards under Section 177 of the Federal Clean Air Act of 1970. Intake systems are subject to governmental regulation in California and certain other states adopting the emission standards of the California Air Resources Board. In order for an intake system to be legal on a specific vehicle in California and the other adopting states, the part number must receive a CARB Executive Order (EO) number. This number makes the part legal for use only on specific years, makes and models of vehicles. A decal with CARB EO number for these parts must be displayed in the engine bay to satisfy smog inspection requirements. This product is NOT C.A.R.B. legal.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|MINI||All||John Cooper Work||All||All||R56|
|MINI||All||John Cooper Work||All||All||R57|
|MINI||All||John Cooper Work Clubman||All||All||R55|
|MINI||All||John Cooper Works||All||All||R56|
|MINI||All||John Cooper Works||All||All||R57|
|MINI||All||John Cooper Works||All||All||R58|
|MINI||All||John Cooper Works||All||All||R59|
|MINI||All||John Cooper Works||All||All||R60|
|MINI||All||John Cooper Works||All||All||R61|
|MINI||All||John Cooper Works Clubman||All||All||R55|
|MINI||All||John Cooper Works WC50||All||All||R56|