The catalytic converter is an emissions device that converts the exhaust gasses exiting the engine into a less toxic substance. This is achieved through the internal honeycomb monolith, washcoat, and the catalyst itself that commonly consists of a mix of precious metals. Unfortunately the catalytic converters do not last forever, and can be damaged if the engine is running too rich on fuel. If you're getting an oxygen sensor fault, and the sensor is ok, the likely cause is a failed catalytic converter.
Relieve worry about an upcoming emissions test and replace your faulty or damaged catalytic converter.
- Stainless steel construction
- Federal Emissions compliant design
- Formulated for Gas and Diesel Applications
- Magnaflow Direct Fit Catalytic Converter
- Turbocharger to Catalytic Converter Gasket
- Catalytic Converter to Downpipe Gasket
- Self-Locking Nuts - 6
- Turbocharger Studs - 3
- Hex Bolts - 3
*All Federal catalytic converters meet EPA requirements. - Federal Catalytic Converters are not legal for sale, installation or use on vehicles registered in the state of California.*
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles