Those who used to, or still, own the older gen MINIs know how much of an improvement they get from NM 22mm Solid Rear Anti Sway Bar. It is essentially the best body roll management you can ever do to your MINI. The handling characteristic and steering input are so well enhanced it is almost as good, if not better, compared to installing lowering springs or coilovers.
Now available, NM Engineering GT Rear Sway Bar in 25mm. Perfect for aggressive urban driving, canyon carving, as well as track/autocross applications.
NM Eng Anti Sway Bar features:
- mandrel bent chromoly heavy-wall tube providing consistent diameter through out for precise torsion motion
- forged ends (not cheaply welded plate) with two adjustment mounting holes
- billet 7075-T6 aerospace grade sway bar bracket
- 90° Zerk fitting for ease of re-greasing
- graphite impregnated urethane bushing
- glossy blue powder coat finish
- 3-way adjustable preload
NM Engineering Sway Bar Link kit is Recommended to be used with the GT Sway Bar.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles