Part # 24831
The OEMTOOLS 24831 Engine Leveler is designed to be used as an aid in the removal and installation of automotive and light truck engines, transmissions and assemblies. This Engine Leveler is for use with a suitable shop crane or hoist. It is used to move the load to its balance point while being supported by a crane or hoist.
- 4 Point Mounting System Provides Maximum Control
- 3 Chain Positions to Accommodate Different Engine Configurations
- Durable Steel Construction
- Smooth Operating Worm Drive Shaft for Easy Level Adjustment
- Rated Capacity: 1,500 Lbs.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles