Transform the way you vehicle handles and feels with this kit that includes every powerflex bushing for the E46 M3 convertible, the suspension bushing will unless the true potential of you're vehicles suspension, while the drive train bushing will help control the power you put to the ground. In essence this is how you're car should feel.
Powerflex is the number one selling suspension bushing manufacturer in Europe. Their experience with polyurethane bushing material and state-of-the art manufacturing techniques allows them to produce premium performance bushings, made to exact-fit standards. Powerflex performance polyurethane bushings are built to last longer than OEM rubber bushings, while improving performance and allowing for a more engaging driving experience.
Use of Powerflex Copper Grease PCG1 is recommended for ease of installation. Periodic reapplication is recommended to extend squeak-free service life of bushings.
Powerflex Black Series bushings are the ultimate in track and race bushings. Need bushings for a car that's street-driven? Powerflex street bushings are an ideal alternative for street driven vehicles and those that see occasional autocross or track time.
Powerflex is proud to offer a lifetime warranty to the original purchaser on all products.
- Performance front control arm bushing set with out housings
- Performance 27mm front sway bar bushing set
- Performance 21.5mm rear sway bar bushing set
- Performance rear trailing arm bushing set
- Performance front and rear differential bushings
- Performance front and rear position sub frame bushings
- extra packets of copper grease
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles