QuickJack Vehicle Lift - 3,500 Lb. Capacity
Working in a garage can become troublesome when stuck with only a jack and a few jack stands. Not only are jack-stands very unsteady at raised heights, it also requires the long, tedious process of raising each corner individually. Eliminate this issue with a vehicle lift that is unlike any other lifting system you have seen! QuickJack can raise your vehicle with the push of a button, raising your vehicle to the lift's maximum height in just seconds. This allows you complete access to service your vehicle's suspension, drivetrain, and under body, without any crossbeams to get in your way. Also, keeping safety paramount, QuickJack uses rugged, welded steel construction for strength and rock solid stability, and features auto-locking bars that lock the lift and vehicle at a set height until you are finished. This ensures the lift will never fail with you underneath, standing up to the toughest real-world garage and track conditions.
The BL-3500SLX has a maximum lifting capacity of 3,500-lb. But its true strength is that you can take it with you. The QuickJack is so light-weight and space-efficient that you can transport it in your regular sized trunk or backseat. It also takes seconds to get up and running following initial one-time assembly. Just drop it on the ground and hook-up the power. As soon as the jack frames and rubber blocks are in place under your vehicle, it'll be at a work-ready height in no time at all.
- Jack Frame Assemblies - QTY 2
- 150" Hydraulic Hoses - QTY 2
- 14" Auxiliary Hoses - QTY 2
- Frame Handles - QTY 2
- 1.5" x 3" x 4" Rubber Lifting Blocks - QTY 4
- 3" x 3" x 4" Rubber Lifting Blocks - QTY 4
- Mini Hydraulic Power Unit With Pendant Control - QTY 1
- Lifting Capacity: 3,500 lbs. / 1588 kg.
- Minimum Collapsed Height: 3" / 76 mm.
- Platform Lifting Height (Frame only): 16.5" / 419 mm.
- Platform Lifting Height (Small Rubber Block): 17" / 432 mm.
- Platform Lifting Height (Tall Rubber Block): 18.5" / 470 mm.
- Platform Lifting Height (Stacked Rubber Blocks): 20" / 508 mm.
- Frame Width: 10.55" / 268 mm.
- Rubber Lift Block Position - Max.: 50.5" / 1283 mm.
- Rubber Lift Block Position - Min.: 26.7" / 678 mm.
- Overall Frame Length: 62" / 1575 mm.
- Individual Frame Weight: (ea.) 60 lbs. / 27 kg
- Power Unit Weight: 35 lbs. / 16 kg.
- Gross Weight: 180 lbs. / 82 kg.
- Noise: < 45dBA
Note: Only available for purchase in the contiguous U.S.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles