QuickJack Extended Vehicle Lift - 5,000 Lb. Capacity
Working in a garage can become troublesome when stuck with only a jack and a few jack stands. Not only are jack-stands very unsteady at raised heights, it also requires the long, tedious process of raising each corner individually. Eliminate this issue with a vehicle lift that is unlike any other lifting system you have seen! QuickJack can raise your vehicle with the push of a button, raising your vehicle to the lift's maximum height in just seconds. This allows you complete access to service your vehicle's suspension, drivetrain, and under body, without any crossbeams to get in your way. Also, keeping safety paramount, QuickJack uses rugged, welded steel construction for strength and rock solid stability, and features auto-locking bars that lock the lift and vehicle at a set height until you are finished. This ensures the lift will never fail with you underneath, standing up to the toughest real-world garage and track conditions.
The BL-5000EXT is a true 5,000-lb. capacity automotive lift, made from the same materials you'll find in a professional shop or garage. But the key difference is, you can take the BL-5000EXT with you almost anywhere. Toss it in the trunk or backseat when you're on the move, and stow it away in a corner when you're not. After initial one-time assembly, setting up your QuickJack is a snap. Just drop it on the floor and connect the power. Then position the light-weight jack frames and rubber blocks beneath your vehicle and press the button.
The BL-5000EXT portable car lift is designed to accommodate vehicles with longer wheelbases. The overall frame length and lift point spread by 6” longer than the standard SLX model. As a result, the minimum lift point spread is now 6” longer, as well.
- Jack Frame Assemblies - QTY 2
- 150" Hydraulic Hoses - QTY 2
- 14" Auxiliary Hoses - QTY 2
- Frame Handles - QTY 2
- 1.5" x 3" x 4" Rubber Lifting Blocks - QTY 4
- 3" x 3" x 4" Rubber Lifting Blocks - QTY 4
- Mini Hydraulic Power Unit With Pendant Control - QTY 1
- Lifting Capacity: 5,000 lbs. / 2268 kg
- Minimum Collapsed Height: 3" / 76 mm
- Platform Lifting Height (Frame only): 17.6" / 447 mm
- Platform Lifting Height (Small Rubber Block): 18.4" / 467 mm
- Platform Lifting Height (Tall Rubber Block): 19.2" / 487 mm
- Platform Lifting Height (Stacked Rubber Blocks): 21.3" / 542 mm
- Frame Width: 11" / 278 mm.
- Rubber Lift Block Position - Max.: 66" / 1,676 mm
- Rubber Lift Block Position - Min.: 37.4" / 951 mm
- Overall Frame Length: 75" / 1,905 mm
- Individual Frame Weight (each): 80 lbs. / 36 kg
- Power Unit Weight: 35 lbs. / 16 kg
- Gross Weight: 220 lbs. / 100 kg
- Noise: < 45dBA
Note: Only available for purchase in the contiguous U.S.
Please confirm compatibility with vehicle using the "Measuring Guide Worksheet" under the "Installation" tab prior to ordering.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles