Racing Dynamics has been a huge part of the European community since the early 80's. Their sway bars and strut braces are developed from pure professional experience, utilizing the expertise of skilled race engineers to develop or improve products to meet the demands of Porsche drivers. The dedicated focus on performance, comfort, and strength are what make Racing Dynamics products the best on the market no matter if it's street or track.
This Racing Dynamics front strut brace for the Porsche Boxster & Boxster S (987), 911 Carrera, Carrera S (997) & Turbo (997tt) and Cayman (981)is a precision machined structural component manufactured with an aluminum center bar with RACING DYNAMICS logo that will increase chassis rigidity for the driving enthusiast.
- Light and stiff design for better handling and cornering.
- This strut tower brace is a precision machined structural component that will increase chassis rigidity for the driving enthusiast. It increases the chassis rigidity by tying the two front shock towers together.
- You will notice the improved handling when cornering hard. A must when the car is driven in autocrosses or track events.
- Shock tower mounting plates are precision machined CNC aluminum for accurate and easy mounting. Mounts to existing mounting points, no drilling required. Easy bolt in installation. Turbo models sometimes require slight relocation of fluid reservoir.
- This Racing Dynamics strut brace looks great in your engine compartment and outperforms other strut braces on the market. See 997 99 00 011 for carbon fiber model.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles