Wheel Spacer & Stud Conversion Kit - Pair (For Two Wheels)
Use these wheel spacers to widen the track width of your vehicle, or to clear your brake calipers when running narrower-offset wheels. Precision engineered in-house, manufactured from lightweight aluminum, and then anodized black for good looks and corrosion resistance.
Make changing out your wheels faster and easier with a stud conversion. This gives you permanent wheel hangers and saves you time! In order to add wheel studs to your hubs, simply screw in the supplied studs and you are in business.
Why use wheel studs instead of wheel bolts?
- Wheel studs are required by many racing bodies because they are a safer way to ensure proper wheel-to-hub contact.
- Wheel studs allow the use of different length spacers, or no spacers at all. Lug bolts require custom lengths per spacer application.
- Installing wheels using wheel studs is much easier than using wheel bolts, as the studs will locate the wheel while the nuts secure the wheel.
- Wheel studs stay in the hub. The constant installation and removal of wheel bolts can cause accelerated wear on the bolt holes in the hubs.
This complete conversion kit for two wheels includes one pair of spacers, 56mm extended-length wheel studs, and R14 Ball Set Lug Nuts.
- 12mm Wheel Spacers (Pair - For two wheels)
- M14x1.5x70mm Extended-Length Wheel Studs (qty 10 - For two wheels)
- M14x1.5 19mm head R14 Ball Seat Nut (qty 10 - For two wheels)
*Note: Thread-locking compound is recommended during installation. Studs should be torqued to 15Nm.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles