The latest tablet scanner GT90 from Foxwell is changing the way car repairs are handled in the workshop. Through improved hardware and software upgrades, technical staff can now approach problems with greater speed and accuracy, and produce comprehensive, professional reports. Must charge battery for 8-10 hrs before 1st use. Please review manual before using. This tool is a scan tool and should not be treated as a tablet. Windows updates have been locked out.
Features and Benefits:
- Compatible with the latest 2017/2018 models
- Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII vehicles sold worldwide
- Accesses powertrain, chassis and body systems
- Quick Test function to test most vehicle systems
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and resets MIL
- View live vehicle sensors data in a text, graph and gauge format
- Merge interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Live data self learning and alarm when live data over range
- Record and playback your data-logs for offline analysis
- Read and clear freeze frame data
- Run component/system bi-directional tests
- Support adaptations and control module coding
- Key coding for several vehicles
- Support the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, and transmission adaptations
- Multi-language menus and code definitions for an international marketplace
- Coverage for more than 67 American Asian and European vehicles
Chrysler, Ford, GM, Brazilian GM (For Brazilian Market Only).
Au Ford (For Australian Market Only), Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Holden (For Australian Market Only), Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mahindra, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Perodua, Proton, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Ssang Yong, Tata and Toyota.
Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Audi, Aston Martin, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, EU Ford, Fiat, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Lamborghini, Maserati, Maybach, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Renault, Rolls-royce, Porsche, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW,VW_CV.
Brilliance, BYD, Changan, Changhe Auto, Citroen_China, Chery, Chery_NE, DF Honda, DF Nissan, Emgrand, Faw, Ford China, Foton, Geely, Gleagle, Greatwall, GZ Honda, Karry, Jac, Lifan, Luxgen, Maple, Mazda China, Naveco, Peugeot_China, Rely, Riich, Roewe, SH_Skoda, SH_VW, Toyota China, YQ VW, YQ Audi, WeiLi,.
GT90 Can Find Problems More Accurately:
The GT90 shows live vehicle sensors data in text, graph and gauge format and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters. It’s powerful graphing capability gives you the ‘real picture’ of what’s going on in the vehicle. You can view up to 4 parameter graphs simultaneously and easily find and zoom in on a particular string of data. You can merge multiple PID plots into one coordinate, so you can easily see how they affect each other, providing you with the most comprehensive and functional look at live data possible.
GT90 Features Actuations, Adaptations and Control Module Coding:
GT90 cannot only read your codes, but it can also actuate components, run system tests, and program control modules. Reading the trouble codes from your vehicle is easy. But without live data, bi-directional controls and other special functions, you may not have enough information to get the problem fixed right. It allows you to use the scan tool temporarily activate or control a vehicle system or component. With GT90, checking electronic components such as switches, sensors, relays, and actuators is made simple, saving your time and labor costs. It gives you the ability to ‘flash’ a control unit with new program data. Provided that a module can be re-coded, GT90 allows for the coding and programming of a replacement control module or changing previously stored incorrect coding as expensive factory tools do. In addition, it lets you recode the transponder in a mechanical key or key fob. When a key for a modern vehicle is replaced, the new unit will often turn the mechanical switch but fail to initialize the system or start the vehicle. If this occurs, it is typically because the transponder inside the key has not been coded to that particular system.
3-Years Free Updates:
With Internet access, you will always have the latest bug fixes, new vehicles, newly added parameters and functionality at your fingertips. And they are free for the first 3 years after your registration.
- GT90 Main Unit
- Vehicle Communication Interface
- Diagnostic Cable
- OBDI/OBDII Connectors
- 12V Outlet Connector
- Battery Clip Cables
- AC/DC External Power Adapter
- Blow Molded Case
- User’s Guide
- Screen: 12.2" color LCD screen; 1280*800 pixels, Dust-proof and Waterproof to IP65
- Touch with Gloves: Supported
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® Celeron® Processor N3060, 2M Cache, up to 2.48 GHz
- Memory: 2GB DDR3L (1333MHz)
- SSD Hard Drive: 32GB/64G/128G/256G
- Communication Interface: Built-in WiFi 802.11 b/g, Micro USB 2.0 OTG/standard, USB 2.0 HOST, Bluetooth 4.0 (10-20 m)
- HDMI: Yes
- Compass: Yes
- Camera: 5 megapixels rear-facing Audio Input / Output: Microphone and dual Speaker Working Temperature: -10 to 50 ℃ Storage Temperature: -30 to 70℃
- External Power: 8-18 Volt powered by vehicle battery
- Battery: 8000mAh, lithium-polymer battery. Chargeable via 12V AC/DC power supply
- Protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765-4, K/L lines,Double K lines, Double K Line, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, CAN ISO 11898, High-speed, Middle-speed, Low-speed and Single-wire CAN, KW81, KW82, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, TP2.0, TP16, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN. Dimensions: 320x260x25mm
- Weight: 1.4kg (main unit)
- NOTE Charge battery for 8-10 hrs before using. After 3 times battery will charge in 4 hours,
For tech support contact https://www.foxwelltech.com/support/ticket/
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles