The Schwaben Porsche scan tool is the most cost-effective professional scan tool for enthusiasts, small garages, independent repairs, specialized garages and technicians by delivering OE-level diagnosis on all the electronic systems. Not only does it include basic functions such as codes and live data, but also is capable of advanced functions such as actuation, adaptation and programming. In addition, it lets you to access the most commonly required service features such as oil service light reset, throttle body adjustment, DPF regeneration and much more. For the first time ever, an independent enthusiast can diagnose and repair issues on their late-model Porsche, making the water-cooled cars more accessible and enjoyable for hobbyists.
- Includes Pro version software
- Compatible with Porsche from 986/996 and newer, including Cayenne
- Compatible with global OBDII/EOBD
- Works on most systems
- Reads and clear codes and turns off MILs
- Requests and records live sensor data
- Provides live data graphing
- Merges graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Displays freeze frame data
- Performs most adaptations
- Does active tests on systems and components*
- Performs special functions, coding, security access**
- Retrieves ECU information
- Supports all 10 OBDII test modes
- Resets oil service light
- Sets inspection 1, 2 service interval
- Sets (non) long life oil service
- Sets inspection mileage
- Deactivates and re-activates brake control system
- Retracts calipers for brake pad replacement
- Returns calipers to the original position
- Initializes the wear indicator if new pads installed
- Code troubleshooters for faster and easier diagnosis
- Multilingual menu options and code definitions
- Large TFT color screen and menu-driven operations
- Multi System Platform capable
- Air suspension
*Certain functions may be limited from the vehicle manufacturer due to the requirement of a special factory access code.
*Pre OBDII vehicles will have limited feature availability
Schwaben recommends purchasing a Bentley Manual to use with your Scan Tool.
Note: Can only be updated on Microsoft PC's not with Apple.
You will need to register your scan tool in order to receive update notice's from Foxwell via E-mail
To Register or for support from Foxwell the address is http://www.foxwelltech.com/support/ Make sure you use correct address
For after sales issues please contact Nina at email@example.com. Please allow 48 hours for response.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles