This professional-grade deluxe fender roller allows you to gently and gradually flatten your inner fender lips in order to increase your fender to tire clearance.
This new deluxe fender roller has been designed to fit most applications.
This is the perfect tool for:
- If you want to lower your vehicle
- If you want wider-than-stock wheels
- If you are going to use wheel spacers or decreased offset
Will work with bolt patterns of 4x100 and 5x100 up to 4x114.3 and 5x130 with 12mm or 14mm lug bolts.
By rolling the fender lip flat, you can lower your car further, and give your car a wider stance, without your tires rubbing on the inside of the fender.
Fully adjustable for use on vehicles of different ride heights, offsets, and wheel bolt patterns.
Use of a heat gun is recommended to soften the fender surface during the rolling process and prevent paint cracking.
The Schwaben Dual Temperature Heat Gun Kit is the ideal tool for stripping paint, removing decals, shrinking wire wrap, etc. The heat gun has a switch which allows for two different heat settings (572DegreeF and 932DegreeF).
- Four air flow adapters, 1pc Large Deflector Nozzle, 1pc Reduction Nozzle, 1pc Small Deflector Nozzle, and 1pc Reflector Nozzle.
- Voltage 120C, 60 HZ
- Amps 12.5A
- Two heat settings: Low Heat up to 572 Degree F. High Heat 932 Degree F.
- Air Volume: Low Heat: 10 cfm (280L/min) High Heat: 17 cfm (480 L/min)
- Wattage: Low Heat: 1000W High Heat: 1500W
- Has 6.75 Ft cord.
- Built in hook to hang on wall.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles