Don’t let stripped threads turn a routine repair into an expensive nightmare. The Schwaben metric thread repair kit contains everything you need to permanently repair five common metric thread sizes, in any metallic part.
Using the kit is a simple process:
- Drill out the old threads with the correct size drill bit from the kit.
- Tap out the hole with the correct size tap.
- Use the special installation tool to screw a new insert into the freshly cut threads.
- The inside diameter of the repaired hole is the same as it was originally. The repair is strong and lasting.
Kit comes packaged in a handy carrying case with individual compartments for easy organization.
- Tap sizes: M5x0.8, M6x1.0, M8x1.25, M10x1.5, M12x1.75
- Thread insert sizes: M5x0.8x7, M6x1x7, M8x1.25x8, M10x1.5x8, M12x1.75x9. (10 of each size)
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles