- Specifically designed for repairing and replacing shock absorbers and struts
- Contents: 7 - Go Thru' deep sockets: 16/17/18/19/21/22/24mm
- 3 x 1/2"D Hex bits: 6mm/7mm/8mm,
- 1 x sliding T-bar 1/2"D,
- 2 x slot bit sockets 5 x 8mm, 6 x 8mm x 1/2"D
- Also includes 1 x 21mm Hex Go Thru' ratchet
- Packed in a blow mould case for easy storage
When dismantling a suspension strut sometimes the securing nut can be difficult to access and the central strut itself needs to be held still while the nut is undone. This new Shock Absorber Tool Kit is designed to overcome these problems and make the job quick and easy.
The go-through design of the sockets and ratchet design allows the strut lock extensions to go right through the middle of the ratchet and socket. Five different strut lock extensions are included, to fit a variety of applications. Seven go-through deep sockets (16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22 and 24mm) are included, plus a sliding T-bar.
Once the spring is compressed and the top plate is free, simply choose the correct strut lock extension and socket. Then fit the socket and the ratchet handle, and fit the strut lock straight through. The central strut is held steady, and the securing nut is quickly removed .
For California Prop 65 warning see: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. and photo below.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles