The two pin removal tools are designed specifically for removing wires in VAG connectors. These tools get inserted into the front of the connector and can push locking pins down allowing removal of the wire.
The 3rd tool fits directly on the push & pull style VAG connector and gives just the perfect amount of leverage to release the connector and not break the tab.
- For the removal of VAG and Porsche connectors
- Connectors are found on MAF sensors, coil packs, headlights, fog lights, level sensors, map sensors etc
- Black plastic handle for easy grip
- Saves time
- Fits directly onto the push and pull connectors
- For California Prop 65 warning see: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. and photo below.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles