From the factory, the XTA plus 3 Coilover kit is equipped with KW dampers that are adjustable in high- and low-speed compression as well as adjustable rebound damping. With 24 clicks of adjustment for each, high speed and low-speed compression damping, and 18 clicks of rebound adjustment, your suspension knows no limits. It doesn't matter if you bolt in an aftermarket roll cage, weld in a cage, modification to PU bushings upgrade to spherical bushing or changed wheel loads - the XTA plus 3 coilover has what it takes to keep your car dialed! Of course, the XTA plus 3 also includes a parts approval certificate, race springs, and aluminum unibal top mounts.
Like all ST coilovers, the lowering adjustment is made via a continuous thread on the galvanized strut. This even allows the lowering to be made even when the kit is installed by turning the spring plate higher or lower! NOTE: The lowering of each vehicle differs greatly with ST XTA plus 3 coilovers due to the type of construction.
The high-quality ST XTA plus 3 Coilover is based on the twin-tube damping principle of low friction combined with pressure-resistant damper housings. Manufactured directly at KW, a mono block guide and seal package reduces the friction of the damper as well as protecting it against corrosion and dirt. Each galvanized strut is sealed multiple times to ensure maximum longevity in ALL weather conditions.
Features & Specifications:
- Latest damping technology for maximum longevity
- Reduced system friction for effective damping adjustment
- Individual lowering within the tested adjustment range
- Front and rear axle (when possible) with thread adjustment
- Galvanized coilover struts with additional coating for an optimized corrosion protection
- Complete solution with adjustable spring plate, race spring system, and bumpers with dust protection
- Aluminum adjustable uniball top mounts (when possible)
- Scaled camber adjustment (when possible)
- 3-way adjustable dampers:
- 18 clicks low-speed rebound damping
- 24 clicks low-speed compression damping
- 24 clicks high-speed compression damping
- At vehicles equipped with electronic damping, the electronic damping control needs to be deactivated. Deactivation kit KW Part ES#302048
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles