Looking for upgraded lower control arms that don't limit adjustment capabilities like the OE control arms? These Turner Performance Lower Control Arms may be exactly what you need! These CNC'd billet aluminum control arms allow you to adjust roll center, camber, and track width easily and lock in your adjustments securely.
The construction of these control arms allows for significant weight savings, reducing unsprung weight, while maintaining high levels of strength that is up to track use and abuse. Instead of using traditional jam nuts, these Turner Control Arms utilize a pinch bolt and rotating clamp design that allows high clamping forces to lock in track width and camper specifications without making it difficult to keep bearings properly aligned. Stainless steel spacers are included to enable roll center correction for lowered vehicles. To further improve control arm operation over the OE design, these control arms use FK rod ends and high misalignment solid spherical bushings to get rid of binding and flex.
- Lightweight Aluminum, Titanium, Chromoly and Stainless Steel construction
- Correct ball joint angle for full articulation
- Clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
- Low friction 3-piece Teflon lined FK spherical bushings and Heim joints/rod ends
- Multiple size stainless steel roll center spacers for precise adjustment
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles