The ultimate entry level suspension upgrade! Performance, handling and comfort make up the Grip Series Stage 1 kit, featuring Whiteline signature front and rear adjustable (where applicable) swaybars, drop links, and performance lowering springs. Whiteline Springs deliver improved vehicle performance whilst maintaining safety and ride quality characteristics. This kit contains 4.1kg/mm (229lb/in) front rated springs that provide a 30mm drop while the 4.3kg/mm (241lb/in) rated rears deliver a desirable 35mm to the vehicle. Boasting a 24mm 2-point adjustable front sway bar and 22mm 2-point adjustable rear sway bar, the kit is completed with high quality sway bar links and mounting accessories that ensure optimum performance and ease of installation. Achieve perfect balance and precise tuning with this GS1 Kit.
- Manufactured in Europe from the highest quality material.
- Also known as variable rate, progressive rate springs are designed to provide improved performance without compromising ride quality characteristics. They do this by keeping the initial spring rate low (for a smooth ride) but increasing the rate progressively as the spring compresses (for improved performance).
- Engineered for superior fit/performance with OEM shocks while produced to the finest tolerances ensuring exact fitment
- Engineered for superior fit and performance with OEM shocks. Produced to the finest tolerances ensuring exact fitment
Sway Bar Drop Links:
- Whiteline adjustable sway bar links are designed to increase sway bar effectiveness and improve overall performance. By eliminating flex and compliance associated with original equipment, these high strength links provide increased rigidity and responsiveness which can be felt especially during lane changes and initial turn in.
- Whiteline adjustable sway bar links are manufactured from high quality alloy and include heavy duty steel ball joint ends ensuring maximum strength and durability. The light weight alloy bodies are anodized in Whiteline Gold colour providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear.
- Eliminate sway bar pre-load or fine tune to your liking, Whiteline Sway Bar Links allow for on-car length adjustment of up to 25mm centre to centre. Heavy duty ball joints adjust and rotate to any angular combination for ease of fitment and optimum performance.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Volkswagen||Golf VII||Hatchback||1.8T Gen3|
|Volkswagen||Golf VII||Hatchback||2.0T Gen3|
|Volkswagen||Golf VII Facelift||FWD||1.4T|
|Volkswagen||Golf VII Facelift||FWD||1.8T Gen3|
|Volkswagen||Golf VII Facelift||FWD||2.0T Gen3|