Billet Aluminum Upper & Lower Dogbone Mount Insert Kit
Please Note: Only available for purchase and shipment within the United States
Have you increased the power output of your vehicle beyond the factory figures and are in need of a performance mount solution to effectively deliver that power to the ground? Are you tired of excess engine/transmission movement hindering shift quality and performance? The factory dogbone mount is one of the weakest links in the drivetrain, and is engineered with voids that allow for movement, isolating the driver from the road.
This precision-machined billet aluminum insert is designed to fill the large voids in the factory dogbone mount, and limit transmission and engine movement without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any perceivable additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. By filling the void in the factory mount, this insert eliminates the associated slop and ensures that you're experiencing crisper shifts and a more direct, connected driving experience.
Aggressive driving that causes violent drivetrain movement, such as burn-outs that induce wheel-hop, will cause the upper and lower dogbone mounts to exert a bending moment on the dogbone mount arm, causing it to bend, and in some cases fail. When this failure occurs, the bottom of the engine is unconstrained and the engine will cause damage to other components in the engine bay. The 034Motorsport Upper Dogbone Mount Insert eliminates these bending forces, allowing the dogbone mount to perform as designed during these violent events.
Engineered to work in unison with the factory rubber mount, this insert was designed using CAD software and thoroughly tested and refined to provide noticeable slop reduction without introducing excessive noise or vibration into the cabin, which is common with lesser designs. Unlike polyurethane insert options on the market, this billet aluminum part will not pack and wear over time, and guarantees long-lasting performance.
This mount was thoroughly tested by 034Motorsport and independent Audi/Volkswagen enthusiasts before release. Installation is very simple, can be performed in minutes, and is completely reversible.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC-Machined In-House
- Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
- Water-jet cut aluminum lower insert spacer
- Lower insert spacer ensures upper and lower inserts don't touch and vibrate
- Eliminates bending moment in dogbone arm
- Ensures even compression of upper and lower dogbone mount pucks
- Eliminates wear on lower dogbone mount puck
- Engineered to Fill Void In Factory Subframe Mount
- Drastically Reduces Transmission Movement During Shifting & Deceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Virtually No Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation Takes Minutes!
- 034Motorsport Upper Dogbone Mount Insert
- 034Motorsport Lower Dogbone Mount Insert Spacer
- Factory Replacement TTY Bolts For Subframe Bushing and Pendulum Mount
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Audi||A3 8P||Quattro||V6 3.2L|
|Audi||TT MK II||TTRS||2.5T|
|Volkswagen||Jetta VI||Sedan||1.4T Hybrid|
|Volkswagen||Jetta VI||Sedan||1.8T Gen3|
|Volkswagen||Jetta VI||Sedan||2.0T Gen3 GLI|
|Volkswagen||Jetta VI||Sedan Facelift||1.4T|
|Volkswagen||Jetta VI||Sedan Facelift||1.4T Hybrid|
|Volkswagen||Jetta VI||Sedan Facelift||1.8T Gen3|
|Volkswagen||Jetta VI||Sedan Facelift||2.0L|
|Volkswagen||Jetta VI||Sedan Facelift||2.0T Gen3 GLI|
|Volkswagen||Jetta VI||Sedan Facelift||TDI|