QuickJack Extended Vehicle Lift - 7,000 Lb. Capacity
Working in a garage can become troublesome when stuck with only a jack and a few jack stands. Not only are jack-stands very unsteady at raised heights, it also requires the long, tedious process of raising each corner individually. Eliminate this issue with a vehicle lift that is unlike any other lifting system you have seen! QuickJack can raise your vehicle with the push of a button, raising your vehicle to the lift's maximum height in just seconds. This allows you complete access to service your vehicle's suspension, drivetrain, and under body, without any crossbeams to get in your way. Also, keeping safety paramount, QuickJack uses rugged, welded steel construction for strength and rock solid stability, and features auto-locking bars that lock the lift and vehicle at a set height until you are finished. This ensures the lift will never fail with you underneath, standing up to the toughest real-world garage and track conditions.
The QuickJack BL-7000EXT is the heaviest duty, extended length lift in the QuickJack line up. With a 7000lb capacity, this lift can raise all cars and most truck with ease. Also, with a 6 inch longer frame length and lift point spread, you can now lift cars and trucks with longer than normal wheel base lengths. But its true strength is that you can take it with you. The QuickJack is so light-weight and space-efficient that you can transport it in your trunk, backseat, or truck bed. It also takes seconds to get up and running following initial one-time assembly. Just drop it on the ground and hook-up the power. As soon as the jack frames and rubber blocks are in place under your vehicle, it'll be at a work-ready height in no time at all.
- Jack Frame Assemblies - QTY 2
- 150" Hydraulic Hoses - QTY 2
- 14" Auxiliary Hoses - QTY 2
- Frame Handles - QTY 2
- 1.5" x 3" x 4" Rubber Lifting Blocks - QTY 4
- 3" x 3" x 4" Rubber Lifting Blocks - QTY 4
- Mini Hydraulic Power Unit With Pendant Control - QTY 1
- Lifting Capacity: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Minimum Collapsed Height: 3.6" / 91 mm
- Platform Lifting Height (Frame only): 18.2 / 462 mm
- Platform Lifting Height (Small Rubber Block): 18.6" / 471 mm
- Platform Lifting Height (Tall Rubber Block): 19.4" / 493 mm
- Platform Lifting Height (Stacked Rubber Blocks): 21.6" / 548 m
- Frame Width: 12.5" / 318 mm
- Rubber Lift Block Position - Max.: 66" / 1,676 mm
- Rubber Lift Block Position - Min.: 37.4" / 951 mm
- Overall Frame Length: 76" / 1,930 mm
- Individual Frame Weight (ea.): 101 lbs. / 46 kg
- Power Unit Weight: 35 lbs. / 16 kg.
- Gross Weight: 262 lbs. / 119 kg
- Noise: < 45dBA
*Note: Only available for purchase in the contiguous U.S.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles