Professional BMW/MINI/Rolls Royce Elite Scan Tool
Schwaben Multi-System Elite Scanner is a unique tool that delivers OE-level diagnosis for different car brands and supports the most commonly required service and coding features. Through hardware and software upgrades, technical staff and enthusiasts can now approach problems with greater speed and accuracy.
- Works with the latest 2018/2019 models, also works on 1987 to current models
Works on all OBDII/EOBD compliant vehicles
Newest features include
BMW/MINI updated firmware is now compatible with the BMW/MINI F series.
Loads faster and finds troubles more accurately and quickly.
New color screen for easier reading.
Gets access to trouble codes and freeze data of powertrain, chassis and body systems
- Auto Scan function scans vehicle systems in just seconds
- Shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph formats
- Merges interactive live sensor graphs
- Records and playbacks data-logs to catch intermittent failures
- Retrieves ECU information
- Runs component/system bi-directional tests
- Supports advanced functions such as adaptations and control module coding
- Supports the most commonly required service features like steering angle sensor (SAS) calibration, DPF regeneration, ABS bleeding, BCM/SIR setup, etc.
- Upgradable to cover more car makes at unbeatable value
- Multi-language menus and codes for an international marketplace
- Extremely easy to use with clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven operation and shortcuts
- Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests
- Can reset most batteries but cannot change battery load setting or convert from AMG to Lead Acid at this time or vice versa. Possible in the future with software updates.
Newest features include
Note: This scan tool covers over 25 years of models, so some years and or models, on some functions may not function but will be reviewed in future updates.
- certain functions may be limited from the vehicle manufacturer due to the requirement of a special factory access code.
*Pre OBDII vehicles will have limited feature availability
Schwaben recommends purchasing a Bentley Manual to use with your Scan Tool.
Note: Can only be updated on Microsoft PC's not with Apple.
You will need to register your scan tool in order to receive update notice's from Foxwell via E-mail
For support from Foxwell the address is http://www.foxwelltech.com/support/ Make sure you use correct address
*Vehicles with 20 pin under hood connector will require ES2992111 for use
Installation of the scanner tool plug into OBD2 port:
Please make sure pins are all straight on the end of the plug and the OBD2 port on the vehicle's side are not damaged or bent. This ensures good contact and power functionality of the scan tool.
For after sales issues please contact Nina at email@example.com. Please allow 48 hours for response.
- INPA EDIABAS NCSExpert NCS Dummies DIS/GT1 EasyDIS, peake R5/SRS-16 5/FCX3-U R5/FCX3-16 R5/SRS R5/FCX3, r5/as14 R5/BM20 R5/EMX SRS-3 FCX-3 FCX-3-16, BMD6, BM13, BM11, BM06, Scan Tool, BMW Scan Tool, mini scan tool, COBD-BT24, battery, oil change reset, 83302410782
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles