Professional BMW/MINI Scan Tool
The Schwaben BMW/MINI scan tool is the most cost-effective professional scan tool for enthusiasts, small garages, independent repairs, specialized garages and technicians by delivering OE-level diagnosis on all the electronic systems. It does not only include basic functions such as codes and live data, but also is capable of advanced functions such as actuation, adaptation and programming. In addition, it lets you to access the most commonly required service features such as oil service light reset, throttle body adjustment, DPF regeneration and much more.
Note: This scan tool covers over 25 years of models, so some years and or models, on some functions may not function but will be reviewed in future updates.
- Includes Pro version software
- Compatible with BMW from 1987 and MINI from 2002 to current
- Compatible with the latest UDS protocol
- Compatible with global OBDII/EOBD
- Works on most systems
- Reads and clear codes and turns off MILs
- Requests and records live sensor data
- Provides live data graphing
- Merges graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Displays freeze frame data
- Performs most adaptations
- Does active tests on systems and components*
- Performs special functions, coding, security access**
- Performs New battery registering
- Retrieves ECU information
- Supports all 10 OBDII test modes
- Resets oil service light
- Sets inspection 1, 2 service interval
- Sets (non) long life oil service
- Sets inspection mileage
- Deactivates and re-activates brake control system
- Retracts calipers for brake pad replacement
- Returns calipers to the original position
- Initializes the wear indicator if new pads installed
- Diagnoses EPB caliper functionality
- Code troubleshooters for faster and easier diagnosis
- Multilingual menu options and code definitions
- Memory card for data backup and software update
- Large TFT color screen and menu-driven operations
- Also does Rolls Royce
- Multi System Platform capable
*Certain functions may be limited from the vehicle manufacturer due to the requirement of a special factory access code.
*Pre OBDII vehicles will have limited feature availability
Schwaben recommends purchasing a Bentley Manual to use with your Scan Tool.
Note: Can only be updated on Microsoft PC's not with Apple.
You will need to register your scan tool in order to receive update notice's from Foxwell via E-mail
For support from Foxwell the address is http://www.foxwelltech.com/support/ Make sure you use correct address
*Vehicles with 20 pin under hood connector will require ES2992111 for use
Installation of the scanner tool plug into OBD2 port:
Please make sure pins are all straight on the end of the plug and the OBD2 port on the vehicle's side are not damaged or bent. This ensures good contact and power functionality of the scan tool.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles